Photos are memories that refresh the human mind whenever come into sight. But what will you do if you lose those precious memories? Whenever you stuck in such a situation then there is a question arises in your mind including “How to recover lost photos?” or “Is this possible to recover lost photos?” Answer to all these questions is ‘YES’ you can recover lost photos by making use of the recovery tool. There are many recovery tools available in the market, which will help you to recover lost photos, but I am not sure it will effectively recover photos or not. Here I am familiar with an award winning recovery tool named Windows Recovery Software. This tool provides you guaranteed recovery with a success rate of 99.99%. There are various ways, which may lead to loss of photos including human errors, accidental deletion, accidental formatting, virus infection, partition conversion, head crashes, logical errors, power fluctuations, firmware corruption, etc. Here is this article we will discuss some causes of photos loss in more detail and ways to recover them back on Windows.
Some real life scenarios may lead to photos loss:
- Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion occurs when the user deletes number of photo files in one attempt. As the user does so then there is a chance of deletion some vital photos. If it happens then this may lead to photos from your device.
- Unintentional formatting: Formatting is done whenever the user finds a device slow and performs formatting to improve performance or when it is going to use first time. But sometimes the user stuck in such a situation, where it is must to do format in order to reuse the device. In such a case if the device contains vital photos, it may lead to data loss.
- Improper termination of device: Whenever you eject the device suddenly, when it is performing read write operation then this may lead to corruption of data intact within device. It happens due to changes occurs in the file system, which is format for storing data within the device. As it gets corrupted all the data including photos and other files within device go inaccessible to the user.
Some popular features of this tool are:
- This tool is capable to revive lost or deleted photos of various formats such as JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD etc.
- With the help of this tool, you can successfully recover lost photos on all versions of Windows including Windows Vista, Windows Xp, Windows 7, etc.
- This tool is capable to restore photos from various camera brands such as Cannon, Nikon, Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm, etc.
- It is skilled in recovering lost photos from various data cards such as CF, SD, XD, SDHC, SDXC, and MMC.
Thus by evaluating some popular features of this tool, we can say that this tool is competent to recover photo files on Windows. If you have mislaid photos from device then you can make use of this tool and successfully revive each photo. But for successful revival of data from device there are some precautionary step need to track such as don’t use device after photo loss because it may overwrite location from where the data is lost. As the location is updated with new data then you cannot recover previously intact data in any mean. Before overwriting, you can recover photos along with some other data by making use of mentioned recovery tool.
For more information, click this link: http://www.windowsfilerecovery.net/photos/