Losing an important data is always painful moment, and if it is from hard drive then it results huge amount of data loss. After facing such a severe loss, people get upset. If you are going through with any such situation, do not get upset. You can easily recover data from your system hard drive data by hard drive recovery tool. Hard drive recovery utility allow you to scan disk drive and browse the deleted files.
This tool can even recover data from corrupted hard drive, it identify all the healthy files from the system. With this application, you can also recover data from external hard drive. It supports all major brands of external hard drive. Iomega external hard drive is the most famous one, it gain popularity in very less time due to its advance features. It can store abundant amount of data (500GB). Huge data wants huge security, small carelessness results enormous amount of data loss. In addition, if you lose backup file also then recovery became essential. By using this tool, data recovery from iomega external hard drive became very easy, it recover all the files in its original format, as it was before deletion.
There are so many situations, which can corrupt your hard drive and results huge amount of data loss. Some of them are:
- Human errors are the most common reason for data loss. Using Shift+ Del key for deletion of any file or folder, emptied recycle bin unintentionally, formatting a wrong partition etc results unexpected data loss.
- Bad sectors on hard drive also affect the files stored on the hard drive, it damage the hard drive reduces its life span.
- Improper and incomplete repartitioning of hard drive can be another reason for hard drive corruption.
- Sudden system shut down or sudden power failure can delete some of your important files from hard drive.
- File system corruption, operating system malfunction, improper shut down, crashed hard drive and results data loss.
- Virus attack or the malware attack coming from internet damage your system hard drive, which in turn cause data loss.
You can avoid above problems by following some basic precautions like:
- Use antivirus in your PC/laptop and update it once in a week.
- Power supply must be strong to avoid sudden power shut down.
- Before connecting any external drive to your system, scan it first.
- Avoid using sift +delete combination for deleting files.
These precautions definitely help you in reducing data loss problem. However, these are not at all sufficient! as there are many scenarios, which occur suddenly. To conquer such scenarios hard drive recovery utility is the right choice. This tool is available for both windows and Mac operating system. It first scans formatted volume to recover lost files and folders. It can also recover data from a hard drive, which fails to mount. For bad sectors, it creates a disk image of hard drive and later on fetches the data from it. Download free trial version of this software from internet, if you are happy with its results go for its full version.