Simple Way to Recover Files from Formatted Drive on Mac
- October 22, 2015
- Mac Recovery
- No Comments
There are two types of operating systems one is Windows and other is Mac. Mac has some advanced features such as it is free from virus program, less necessity of third party tools, etc. The latest version of Mac is OS X EI Capitan and previous versions are Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard. Despite of the advanced features of Mac operating system, people sometimes end up with formatting Mac hard drive accidentally. In formatting process, all files present in Mac hard drive will be lost. If important files are to be recovered, there is no manual procedure to unformat drive. If you have any idea how to unformat Mac drive, then please help me to unformat in effective way.
You can unformat Mac hard drive only by using reliable software. In present market, the most effective tool used to recover files from formatted hard drive is Unformat Mac software. This software allows you to download, install and execute freely. After execution, if you are satisfied with the delivered results then you can proceed to purchase full version in order to save the recovered files.
Some scenarios responsible for Mac hard drive format:
1. Accidental format: While using Mac system, you may click format button accidentally. Once you click format button, all the files (image files, music files, audio files, PDF files, documents etc) present in hard drive gets lost.
2. File System Corruption: Details of files such as file name, size, date, location etc are traced by file system of Mac hard drive. Due to any reason file system of Mac hard drive may gets corrupted. When you try to access file system corrupted Mac hard drive, it doesn’t open and shows format option to access. In this situation you should format Mac hard drive to access.
3. Journal Corruption: In Mac volumes Journaling is the process of saving every updates made to file system in special file called journal. This will protect file system from power outages, unintentional shut down, system crash, etc. If the Journal gets corrupted then the hard drive may be inaccessible and force you to format hard drive to enable access.
4.Other Causes: Besides all the above reasons, there are many other causes of formatting Mac hard drive. Some of them are boot sector corruption, catalog file corruption, etc.
So to unformat Mac hard drive, make use of one of the bankable tools i.e. Unformat Mac software. This software enables you to sort out recovered files based on size, name, file type and date.
Features of Unformat Mac Software:
1. Unformat Mac software is applicable on different versions of Mac OS X (Lion, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard and Snow Leopard).
2. This software can recover files from formatted Mac hard drives (IDE, SATA, and SCSI), flash memory cards (XD, MMC, SD), FireWire drives, iPods etc.
3. It supports recovering of formatted files from FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX volumes.
4. Apart from recovering files from formatted Mac hard drive this software can recover lost files due to accidental deletion, abrupt shutdown etc.
5. 24*7 technical support service is available, so you can solve any problem via phone/email whenever you need help.
Note: To know more about Unformat Mac software, check this page.