How to recover deleted files from flash drive?
- August 5, 2011
- File Recovery
- No Comments
Flash drives are used to store your data like important files, photos, audio and video files etc. you might delete or lose files from your flash drive due to various causes like your flash drive is not being detected by your computer, accidental formatting of the system, deletion of partitions or repartitioning of the drives, files infected with virus, file system corruption, and software malfunctions, abrupt pulling out of flash drive while transferring photos, improper ejection of the flash drive etc. the above of the any scenarios that could lead to data loss from flash drive, in such cases you cannot access your external hard drive and the data stored in it. However, it is possible to undelete files from your flash drive by using Flash drive recovery software. The files will be still present in the hard drive; flash drive recovery is possible until, unless the files get overwritten by new files.
Avoid permanent file loss:
- Stop using the hard drive or flash drive once you’re recognized that your data is lost, because the deleted files get overwritten by new files.
- Do not try to install any new file recovery software, it overwrite the deleted space in Operating system.
- Do not try to restart the computer because the deleted file get deleted permanently
If the file deleted from the hard drive, you can undelete Recycle Bin for those deleted files. Sometimes you cannot able to find the deleted files in Recycle Bin. When you deleted files from your hard drive it won’t get deleted completely from the hard drive only the pointers to the files get removed from the Operating System. The OS marks the available space as free space for storing new files. But still remain in the drive and if you use the drive further to create and save the data, this could overwrite your old data by new data. It is possible to recover those deleted files by using Deleted files recovery software
You can select good Deleted files recovery software by researching the internet. Choose a product that can be able to recover data from flash drive or any other storage devices, the product should be capable of recovering different types of data or file formats and should allow you to preview files, this is very useful if you have to recover many image files. Download and check the trial version of the software to check capability of the software before you finalize the product. Buy the product only if it can recover deleted or lost files from your flash drive.
After selecting the software, follow the given instructions to recover files from flash drive.
- Connect the flash drive to another healthy computer as a secondary storage device.
- Download and install the flash drive recovery software
- Follow the instructions and according to that recover data files from drive.
- Make sure you are storing recovered files in the healthy hard drive or to a removable storage device