How to Recover Data from Damaged Seagate Hard Drive?
- August 4, 2015
- Hard Drive Recovery
- No Comments
Hard drive is the place where you can store entire files, folders of system. Seagate hard drive is used to store data files and folders such as image, audio, video files into your system. Seagate provide some special features such as password protection to all files and folders. So, the Seagate hard drive is provide much more protection to your files. The main reason for using Seagate hard drive is to keep documents more secured.
Let’s consider a scenario that, you are running a chemical industry, and you’re continuously created some chemical formulae stored in different files in hard drive. Here actually you needed to provide security for those chemical formulae by putting password to those folders. But, due to some reasons your Seagate hard drive may get damaged and you may lose files from it.
After losing an important data, you may worry about how to retrieve data from damaged Seagate hard drive. Be calm as it is simple and easy to restore data from damaged Seagate hard drive. You just need to download Hard Drive Recover software and follow few simple steps for retrieving data from damaged Seagate hard drive.
Following are the scenarios that leads to damaged Seagate HDD
1. Improper shutdown: Termination of system accidentally can cause damage to the file structure of a hard drive which make it inaccessible.
2. Bad sectors: Bad sector is inaccessible storage space which doesn’t allow you to read or data from it. So, if more number of bad sectors present on the disk then the entire drive becomes inaccessible.
3. Virus attack: virus or malwares present in the hard drive may damage the files by replicating themselves. Also, it may sometimes corrupt drive leads to data loss.
4. Interruption: If any sort of interruption occur during the process of formatting, reformatting, partitioning and repartitioning, then drive may get damaged and you may lose data from it.
These are some of the causes due to which Seagate drive gets damaged. However, you will get permanent solution for these problems as by using hard drive recovery software you can easily recover data from damaged Seagate hard drive.
Features of hard drive recovery software
1. This utility restores data from damaged Seagate hard drive in an easy manner.
2. It can effectively retrieve data from different types of logical failures on hard drives.
3. This software has potential to recover deleted or lost files of different types like images, video clips, text files, documents, EXE files, Zip archives and more.
4. It recovers data from all other brands of hard drives like Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, etc.
5. Taking the assistance of this program, you can efficiently perform data recovery from damaged Seagate hard drive on both Windows and Mac OS based machines.
6. This software can also recover data from damaged USB drive, memory cards, Firewire drive, etc.
7. By using this software, you will be able to preview the recovery result.
8. Using its preview option, you can view the recovered data before restoration.