Here’s The Reliable Deleted File Recovery Software
- October 14, 2015
- File Recovery
- No Comments
Often users may do some accidental mistake with their operating system and this may lead to deletion of files. Important files from your computer may get deleted due to various known or unknown reasons. To avoid such kind of situation, you need to create backup of all files. The situation become worse when you don’t have the backup of deleted files. So, to recover deleted files, the only option left is to make use of some specialised and result oriented software.
One such specialised tool is Recover Deleted Files Software. This is one of the finest and most secure tool used for recovering deleted files. This software has inbuilt advanced scanning algorithm which scan the entire system within few minutes and helps in deleted file recovery process. It also restore the files which bypass Recycle Bin.
Common reasons behind file deletion:
- 1. The most common reason behind deletion of important files is unintentional deletion. Usually while deleting some unwanted or junk file from system users accidentally select important files and without checking it properly, hit delete option. As a result users have to suffer from data loss. In case if you overwrite the deleted file with some other files, there is no chance of recovering those files.
- 2. Sometimes while transferring files from computer hard drive to any external hard drive, abrupt ejection of external device lead to deletion of files from computer and as well as from external drive.
- 3. The files from different drive can be easily deleted due to formation of excessive bad sectors on the drive. Excessive bad sectors lead to deletion of files.
- 4. Due to header file corruption you are not able to access any files. To overcome such kind of situation you have to format the drive, this may case deletion of all the files and folders present on the drive.
- 5. There are some other reasons which causes deletion of valuable files from different devices are unreliable third party tool, corrupt master boot record, reinstallation of operating system, repartition of hard drive, file system corruption, and many more.
Salient Features of Recover Deleted Files Tool:
This software supports all the latest version of Windows and Mac operating system. You can easily recover the deleted file from HFS, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, FAT 16 and FAT 32 volume. It helps to recognize and preserve file names after recovery. It easily recover deleted files which have been emptied from Trash folder and you can preview the recovered files prior to data restoration to their desired drive. This software facilitates you with “Save Recovery Session” which enables you to resume the recovery or saving process at any time. Using this software, you can retrieve the deleted files from SATA, SCSI, PATA, IDE hard drives. It retrieve deleted files from various devices such as SD, XD, SDHC, MMC Memory cards, USB drive, Pen drive, External hard drive, FireWire drive, iPods, flash drive, etc.